Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Road ID

I finally signed up for a RoadID

I don't know why it has taken me so long but I finally went ahead and shelled out a measly $20 and ordered myself a RoadID.

I've ridden with people who have wreaked and have had friends who have wreaked. I've even had some minor wreaks. So I figured with all the bike commuting I hope to be doing, the Pan Mass Challenge, and possible some vacation biking in Alabama, that I really should go ahead and get this for peace of mind.

If you are reading this and you run, cycle, or do any sort of outdoor activity, you should get a RoadID also: www.RoadID.com.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one on my watch band. I wear this every time i ride or run

Martinator said...

How did you get one for you Watch Band? Did you modify the Wrist Band version?

Anonymous said...

yes, I got a wrist band and replaced the Polar Watch band. I'll show you next time we ride