Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kids PMC Ride: Franklin, MA

Kids PMC Ride

This year I was on the fence about doing the PMC myself. It was a big commitment that I didn't think I was ready to take on this year. However, this will be the second year that my daughter, Catherine, will be doing the Kids PMC Ride here in Franklin, MA on June 1st.

Catherine @ Last Years Ride

It's a little short ride for children to raise money for the Jimmy Fund. Catherine is very excited about it. She feels like a "big kid" because last year she did the short little obstacle course which is now for "babies" in her almost first grade eyes. :-)

The money goes to fund children's cancer research. If you'd like to learn more check out the link: kids.pmc.org

If you would like to sponsor Catherine you can click on this link:

0 comments: