Friday, May 16, 2008

Home to Monster

Committed

With my vehicle parked at work, I was committed to ride in. It was 46° in Franklin and the sky's looked like it was going to rain. The weather person on the news said rain was coming, but not for a while. Even then, it would be coming up from the south. Luckily, I was headed north. It soon became apparent that this mornings ride was not going to be as fast as last evenings ride. Oh well! It was colder and I didn't want to over stress myself on the way into work. I left real early, about 5:45 AM.

I took a slightly different route in so as to take advantage of a different combination of traffic signals on the way.

No More Excuses

Now that I have ridden both into work and back, I no longer have any excuses for not commuting by bike more often. I think I'll aim to do this at least a couple of times a week, pending the weather.

0 comments: