Monday, May 11, 2009

PMC Yard Sale

A Successful Yard Sale!

This past weekend we held a yard sale to help raise funds for the Pan Mass Challenge. I posted the event on FaceBook and on Craigslist (no point is posting in the paper anymore). Some friends donated some items to sell and my mother and step-father came up with some of their stuff to sell. The rain held out (for the most part) until the very end.

My wife made fresh Blueberry Muffins and they sold out. Some body even commented that they read about the muffins on Craigslist! (Excellent!)

At the end of the sale we raised $145.00 (some were straight donations). When I combine this with the sale of my weight set (to a fellow PHAT Tuesday team member for $200.00) it adds a total of $345.00 towards my fund raising commitment!

I am just over 1/4 of the way to my commitment total of $4,200.

PMC Yard Sale
PMC Yard Sale, originally uploaded by Martinator.

My wife, Patty, and my oldest daughter, Catherine, manning the table.


0 comments: