Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week 3: Not on Trainer...

Slacking - Monday

On Monday, MLK Day, I had off so I didn't get up early. Early is the only time I can get on the my bike trainer with 2 attention demanding daughters.

Slacking - Wednesday

My youngest decided she had had enough sleep at 2:00 AM last night. She went back to sleep after it was time for me to get ready for work. No trainer today.

Thursday/Friday/Saturday

Hopefully I'll hit my bike trainer at least once, maybe twice, before the week ends. I don't want this week to be a total loss.

2 comments:

sarah said...

4:30 AM is painful just to read about ;) I hope you manage to find the time for this week's trainer workouts!

Martinator said...

@Sarah

I was all set to get back into training mode this week when I blew my back out.

Maybe next week I'll get back on the trainer (and even try doing some core strength training).

If not 4:30 AM, then when...?

;-)