Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Decent Ride of the Season!

Nice Weather

It was sunny and actually hit 70° today! No long sleeve, layered clothing today.

Headed North

I headed north up through Holliston and circled back via Sherborn, Millis, and Norfolk. I saw a good number of other riders out there today. I even linked up with a pair of riders in Sherborn. One was named Craig, I didn't catch the other guys name. They were coming off of Nason Hill St. onto Mill St just as I was approaching it. I rode with them until I turned off Rt 27 onto Rt 115. I took a picture, but the Camera on my cell phone was less than reliable.

Warm Weather makes a difference

My average speed was a more respectable 15.7 mph and my knee didn't bother me or complain. Hopefully I can get another ride in on Sunday.

0 comments: