Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bike Trainer

My youngest daughter decided to start crying at 4:30 this morning. Notice I didn't say wake up. Elizabeth has the unique ability to cry while she is still asleep. Really! Anyway, I got up and rubbed her back and that settled her down. I wasn't really going to get back to sleep myself and I was planning on hitting the bike trainer today anyway so I really have to thank my daughter for getting me up so I can work out :-)

Chris Carmichael's Weight-Loss Workout

I got up early enough to get on my bike trainer at 5:01 AM. I was able to push through and complete the full hour of Chris Carmichael's Weight-Loss Workout that I had mentioned in the previous post. Man did I sweat a lot. It felt good. Maybe next time I'll set up a fan.

Clif Bars

Normally after a decent bike ride I would wolf down a Clif Builder Bar. They are 270 Calories but have 20 grams of protein in them. They are great for post ride recovery and satisfying enough so that you don't undo all the hard work by pigging out. However, this morning, I decided to take a pass on it. I am trying to lose weight after all.

VH1

Side-note: Did you know that there are actual music videos on VH1 at 5:00 AM? Imagine that!

0 comments: