Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Pan Mass Challenge is This Weekend!

Quite a Journey...

I am all packed up and ready to get dropped of in Sturbridge(MA) tomorrow. To say that I am excited to participate in my first Pan Mass Challenge is an understatement. I have learned quite a lot as people have opened up to me about their experiences with cancer. It has been quite a journey and I haven't even ridden a mile yet.

In June the ride became much more personal as my step-father was diagnosed with Renal Cancer. He is scheduled to have his Kidney removed on August 6th.

So the Tuesday, after I ride the Pan Mass Challenge, I will head down to NJ to be there for my family.

Marty

NOTE: I will still be collecting donation up until the end of September, so don't think it is too late to donate to a good cause.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Marty,

Good luck on the PMC.

Scott