Friday, February 6, 2009

Return to the Trainer

A Nice Full Week...

Even though my back was still a little sore at the beginning of the week, I forced myself to get back on the trainer. I'm glad I did. My back feels 99% better now, though I am careful when lifting things (like my daughter). with any luck I may get down to my pre-Thanksgiving weight by the end of next week.

The Bike on the Trainer

The bike on the trainer needs it rear derailleur adjusted. I think I bent something back there last fall when the bike was in the back of my car (unsecured). It is starting to really bother me now. That and the annoying noise the flywheels on the trainer makes when I'm not going fast enough (or slow enough). They might need either adjustments or some oil. Maybe this weekend I'll get to it.


0 comments: