Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cold November Ride...

It's Definitely November

The forecast for today was sunny and not too much wind. I decided to wait until my outdoor thermometer rose above 35° F before I headed out for a ride. I am glad I layered up. The last time I rode I was in short sleeves and shorts. Today I had my featherweight thermals on, plus some Hot Chili's for my legs, neoprene covers for my bike shoes, and my Pearl Izumi Kodiak winter bike shirt. Did I mention the baklava?

It was good to get out. I did just under 22 miles and could have done more but I didn't want to lush my luck with the cold weather. Hopefully I'll get at least a couple more rides in before the year is over.

1 comments:

Ed T said...

We must have went in opposite directions, I went did a loop through Bellinghan, Medway and Franklin. Ended up with 25 miles from 2 loops