Saturday, September 29, 2007

To Medfield and Back via Norfolk

Chilly?

It had been three weeks since I had been out for a ride. So it felt good to get out this morning. It was chilly so I finally gave in and broke out the long bike pants. I'm glad I did. There was just enough of a chill in the air to justify them.

Prior to heading out I decided to do a lap around the neighborhood behind me. It turns out it is roughly a mile loop that has a good climb. Perfect for warming up. Maybe I'll take advantae of this loop and do laps sometime. It is getting to dark to go for a ride after work, but maybe riding laps in the dark in a one mile loop in a residential area could be a good alternative.

Funny Sign

Every time I pass by this house in Medfield I am amused by the sign on the fence:


I don't know about you, but I see the fence...

0 comments: